SPURT JOBS is the replacement for I offer a Job.
Here you find the information for First and Second World Countries.
If you have a BUSINESS or an ORGANISATION working with Volunteers, please use THIS form
What is offered in SPURT Jobs?
SPURT Jobs offers payment in SPURT Crypto to Businesses and Organizations working with Volunteers to pay their employee's/volunteers.
Stimulation for businesses to provide a job:
- If you provide a job to a person above 45 years old, or to a disabled person, you not only receive a compensation for the SPURT Crypto they earn, but you ALSO receive the SAME amount they earn for your business, to compensate for possible risks.
- If you provide an apprenticeship place, you are not only compensated for the SPURT Crypto that person receives, but you are compensated by the same amount for the time you use to educate the youngster.
Requirement for Businesses:
To be able to use this program as a business, you are required to be involved in SPURT already, by working with the SPURT Business Concept.
You can provide SPURT to people who do voluntary work for your organization, whether it is a large organization, or it is a small organization.
- You can compensate the volunteers in SPURT Crypto for their support from your organization and earn the same amount in SPURT.
Requirement for Volunteers:
In your organization you need to use SPURT whereever you can, meaning pay for goods and services, and finding businesses accepting SPURT for goods and services you use.
There is another option to use SPURT Jobs.
- You might be a stay-at-home mom or dad.
- You might take care of someone.
Requirements for private people using SPURT Jobs:
To get your SPURT in SPURT+ Crypto you will need to find businesses accepting SPURT. This will also make it possible for you to earn a good living.
SPURT compensation will take place based on the standards of your geographical position.